Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE GREAT PUMPKIN PATCH

This past weekend when I was in Tulsa I purposefully didn’t schedule many sessions so that I could take Gannon to the

pumpkin patch and actually spend some time with him!

We ran through the maze( it made feel like I was going to throw up…ugh, it was made from that bright orange construction fencing with the holes in it)

and found the PERFECT pumpkin!

It was perfectly round and had a stem long enough Gannon could hold on to.

While I was at dinner with a friend my parents helped Gannon clean out and carve his perfect pumpkin…it is now starting to mold and headed for the trash after Saturday (or when I can get his pic with it)

Here are his official “Pumpkin Patch Pictures” and some snapshots

Enjoy!

~Jenn

-2-2-1-3-2-3  -3-3-4-2   -3-2 -1-2

Gannon and his Oma & Papa….

My dad has his eyes closed in 90% of the pictures he is in…even some of my wedding pics

0 comments:

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP