Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Part 2

Every year we get an ornament for Gannon. My parents & grandparents did it for my brother and I every year. So we decided to do the same with Gannon.
He got his number 4 for his fourth Christmas and then I let him pick out some other fun ornaments, he chose Batman, Hot Wheels & Superman...these are things that are currently interesting to him.





So I let Gannon take some pics of Kyle and Me, then we each took some with Gannon and we CAN'T forget our signature family photo!!



















Hugging daddy so tight he is squishing his glasses!













We also drove to Yukon to check out some christmas lights!

(Can't find those photos, but I will post them ASAP!)
Enjoy!
~Jenn





0 comments:

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP