Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slimming down and getting sexy…

Yep, you heard right! This mama is tired of being fat unhealthy! I need to set an example for my son and any future children I might have. Before I started all of this I didn’t keep pop, ice cream, cookies, etc in the house, so getting rid of that stuff isn’t a problem because it isn’t there! So my problem is fast food! I love loved sonic, McDonalds, and my all time FAV Chick-fil-a…I am pretty sure I could eat chicken biscuits for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

But I have had to limit those easy fast food runs. If we think we need to eat out we go to subway. My 4yr old loves it and so do we! Also financially it is a money saver, because we aren't spending $30 bucks on crap. Instead I can take that $30 and get a few meals out of it and they are HEALTHY and FILLING, not just fried and full of junk.

I recently watched the movie FOOD,inc…I HIGHLY suggest watching it! It has changed the way we eat. I know buy my chicken from an organic farm, the chickens are free range and SO good(to eat). I order my chickens from HERE.

I am by NO means a health nut I just want to be healthy and SEXY, but what woman/mom doesn’t want to be? I started trying to lose weight the end of December and I have lost 13.2lbs, WOOT! I am already starting to feel better about my self and it is nice that the wonderful love handles have started going away :) I quit snacking late at night and going to bed around 12 instead of 4am…getting up earlier and I feel better. My goal is to get lose another 15-20 lbs. I know I will never be 110 again but I can at least be 125, right? I have done the diet change now I just need to get in the swing of working out. A bunch of my close friends have started doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels, well I keep saying that I am going to start it and just haven’t. So today is my start day! I will write everyday on how I feel and what I ate. I hope I can inspire some of you! Start out small! I still crave chocolate and if I want some I eat a 70 cal sugar free choc pudding cup. It hits the spot just enough, I am also chewing ALOT of gum! Here is a great website you can use to track your calories…it is COMPLETELY free and SUPER easy to use! Hope you all have a FABULOUS DAY!! I will be posting links to some websites and useful info…

2 comments:

Sheila February 18, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

I'm with you girlie! :)
I LOVED Sonic too! I'm trying to be better! But concentrating a LOT MORE on the working-out part! Just bought the wii fit plus last weekend-if you have a WII, I HIGHLY recommend it! It's a BLAST! I can feel my AB MUSCLES...which I haven't "felt" in a LONG time! :)

Jenn February 18, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

We got that for xmas and Biggest Loser...but I haven't done it in 3wks...lol
I am HORRIBLE!

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP