Wednesday, May 19, 2010

snap to it…

Well Gannon has officially learned how to snap his fingers on both hands…he learned how to a few weeks ago on the right hand and can now do it on both…GREAT! As if he doesn’t already talk like he is older now he can snap his fingers at me :)  The other night he came out of the bathroom and asked me” Do you have something you want to tell me? huh? I know what you DID! You spit your gum out in the toilet…

 

Kyle and I couldn’t help but crack up…Gannon does this face when he is serious and throws his hip out, leans over and sticks his finger in your face…it is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen and so cute…and because I can’t post with out a picture….this was taken the Summer of 2008.-0467

0 comments:

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP