Saturday, March 20, 2010

1-2-3 Imagine…Elmo Live

My Husband was able to get us FREE VIP tickets…I knew they were on the floor down low but wasn’t sure what “on the floor” meant.  I invited my good friend Crystal and her son Logan to join us…so we all walked in handed the guy our tickets and he lead us to our seat. I’m thinking oh these must be our seats right here in the middle…well he kept going, all the way to the FRONT, I remember turning around and looking at Crystal and thinking, OMG! We are FRONT AND CENTER!! We could not have asked for better seats. We were almost even with the middle of the stage. The boys loved it and I think we did too!

  

Gannon & Logan waiting for it to start!

DSC_0667

Logan, Crystal,Gannon & Me after the show

DSC_0852

Me & Gannon, I love this pic!  

DSC_0851

DSC_0695  DSC_0699 

The whole show was about Imagining, they all received postcards and they had to imagine someplace they wanted to be. It was 1 cover your eyes, 2 think your there, 3 you can be ANYWHERE…

Ernie giving HIGH FIVES! Gannon is SO excited he got a high five!

DSC_0676  DSC_0806  DSC_0739

We also met Grover, Zoe & Abby Cadabby

DSC_0675 DSC_0763 DSC_0824 

Rosita wanted to go to Mexico, Ernie wanted to sail a ship, Bert wanted to go to the bottom of the ocean and I forget who wanted to go to Africa(it might have been elmo).

DSC_0714 DSC_0721 DSC_0734 DSC_0777

Gannon “chopping” his hair off, the balloons shown were $10 each and were gone in less then 10mins.

      DSC_0819  DSC_0753

Gannon and I during the show.

DSC_0770

          DSC_0700    DSC_0761

Big Bird wanted to go to a Parade so they imagined they were in New Orleans. All the Characters did a parade in front of the stage and then went on stage and sang a song and confetti went everywhere.

  DSC_0813  DSC_0821     

We all had a FABULOUS time and the boys LOVED it! Now if only Toy Story would come….

1 comments:

Sheila March 22, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Very cool! 1-2-3 Imagine is coming to Tulsa this week and we have tickets to the Thursday night show! I took Coby last year and he LOVED it! So..>I'm sure he will again!
And um....if you hear about Toy Story coming to town - please give me a call! Coby's FAVORITE right now!!!

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP