Thursday, March 11, 2010

spit bubbles and monster trucks

Could it get any better??

  

Don't think so!

  

Gannon is OBSESSED with blowing the BIGGEST spit bubble and then popping it in your face!

So I was FINALLY able to get a picture of the "infamous" spit bubble!

    IMG_0442

 

Gannon loves monster trucks! 

It was finally nice enough outside to play in the yard and get down and dirty with his monster trucks! 

I love watching him play because his imagination is AMAZING!!IMG_0432IMG_0439 IMG_0435 IMG_0434Gannon is growing up so fast…just the other day I was bringing him home from the hospital… 

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK March 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

he's getting so big. the spit bubble gross me out a little but i have a phobia.

Sheila March 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Awesome pics! The pics you took of his toys even look good! UGH! LOVE it! :)

Jenn March 12, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Brandy...He likes to pop them on my nose, it is kinda gross.
But he is So proud of himself that he can make a bigger spit bubble them daddy.
Thanks Sheila...I am so busy with my stuff I need to document his stuff also and him.
His fav toy now is the monster trucks.

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP