Monday, September 28, 2009

Class of ‘79

Let me just say that I like to have fun…

I like to go out and with my girlfriends and dance and have a few drinks

but MAN…can that class have a good time and they can move!

I was hired to photograph the 30yr Reunion for Will Rogers HS and I had a BLAST!

I never knew hanging out with almost  50yrs could be so much FUN!

This makes me think of my 10 yr Reunion in 2012 and how much I am actually looking forward to seeing my classmates!

It has been too long since I have talked to some of them and some I talk to on a somewhat normal basis (as normal as you can get when you are CRAZY busy)…

I miss HS…not all of it and there are def things I wish I could change…it was a happy time and a sad time.

I miss Friday night football games and hanging out at Mazzio’s till they kicked us out and then hanging out in the parking lot till my mom would call asking “Jennifer where are you?”

I miss not really having responsibility…but I wouldn’t trade what I have for the world.

~Jenn

0 comments:

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP