Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog…

I am a random person and I ALWAYS multi-task…right now I have 2 editing programs open, 4 internet browser windows and within those browsers I have 6 tabs open…

This blog is to talk about life, love, photography and other random things I might throw out there…

So sit back with a glass of wine or if you are like me an ice cold beer and have a good laugh or if needed a good crying session or both, cry because you are laughing SO hard!!

I have to post a picture so I will leave you with this…

This is kinda how I have felt this week…Every thing is CRAZY and I am just holding on for the ride!

-3

~Jenn

4 comments:

Hippie Mommy September 23, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

I'm excited to read your new blog! I hope I'm first!

Em September 23, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Love it!!!! Gannon is too cute.

Hippie Mommy September 23, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

And that is a freaking adorable picture!!!

Lisa September 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Momtog...I love it :)

Exciting Blogs!

Followers

About This Blog

twitter

Facebook

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP